We are in the era of great innovations in technology. Smartphones have over time been virally developed with impressive smart features and especially when we have very competitive markets, sometimes standing out of a competitive market means taking the best alternatives.
Marketing specialists may overwhelmingly be forced to drive sales especially when such strategies involves lines such as “the best smartphone in the world” or “the smallest phone in the world.” Yes, that’s true to say…its difficult.
This is what happens to Elari NanoPhone C mobile. At first, I was very convinced to believe, but the specifications tell me it’s the best phone from the past if not from the future. Forget about that. Let’s dive to the real facts.
Elari NanoPhone C mobile specifications
Elari is a company that makes mobile phones and accessories. This time, Elari NanoPhone C mobile was recently launched. It’s a phone that you can cheaply get and gift someone extraordinary or make it as a lifestyle.
- Elari comes with a 1.00-inch display with a resolution of 96 pixels by 128 pixels.
- No Rear camera or the Front Camera. LOL!
- measures 94.40 x 35.85 x 7.60 (height x width x thickness)
- weigh 30.00 grams
- Dual SIM (GSM and GSM) mobile. Accepts Micro-SIM and Micro-SIM.
- Connectivity options include Bluetooth.
- No Removable battery
- NO Wi-Fi, GPS, and FM
- Powered by a MediaTek MT6261D chipset
- Comes with 32MB of RAM.
- Comes with 32MB of storage that’s expandable via microSD card (up to 32GB).
The Elari NanoPhone C price in India is Rs. 3,940, and it is available in Rose Gold, Black, and Silver color variants. Yerha says the NanoPhone C is a “stylish, ultra-compact, anti-smart mobile phone” specifically meant for people who “wish to maintain an active lifestyle having the opportunity to completely disconnect while staying reachable and retaining other features when required.” I agree with that, and I’m looking forward to buying one.