Good news is coming from the Huawei. The company is expected to launch two flagship smartphones next week with debuted names – Huawei Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro.
To be specific, there is a confirmed media event from the company scheduled for October 16 which according to speculators, it will be accompanied by unveiling the new smartphones.
Huawei Mate 10 Pro will follow the likes of the top latest smartphones release featuring a near bezel-less display with 18:9 aspect ratio according to Weibo. Huawei Mate 10 is more likely to retain the same 16:9 ratio just like its predecessor.
According to the Chinese news outlet, several leaks have been made in regards to the upcoming Huawei Mate 10. Huawei Mate 10 will be powered by the company’s homegrown Kirin 970 SoC which has a built-in AI capabilities, features a 6.2-inch display with 2160 x 1080 pixels screen resolution.
Moreover, the device is expected to feature the following specification.
- a 20 megapixel and 23-megapixel dual camera sensors on the back of the device,
- a 4000mAh battery
- a fingerprint scanner on the back of the phone
- comes with either metallic body or metal unibody design
- Earlier leaks speculate that the Huawei Mate 10 Pro will feature a QHD (1440×2880) pixel display with a screen size of 5.99-inches with 18:9 aspect ratio.
- Huawei Mate 10 will launch in 4 configurations as follows: “6GB RAM/64GB storage, 6GB RAM/128GB storage, 6GB RAM/256GB storage, and 8GB RAM/256GB storage.”
A renowned tipster Roland Quandt claimed that Huawei Mate 10 Pro has been spotted in Eastern European retailers with an alleged pricing of EUR 930-940. This means that the Huawei Mate 10 Pro will be in the rank of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 competitors.
We eagerly anticipate the Huawei Mate 10 release with much expectations than this post covers at the moment.