The new model of powerCore portable charger provides a faster and safer charging with their leading USB charging technology. Yes, it’s a nice, well designed lipstick-shaped USB portable charger developed by the American Anker company.
Anker has served 1oM plus happy customers with its powerCore mini portable charger. What makes the powerCore+ No. 1 product in its category is their design, technology and convenient. It’s one of those products you often find copied by other companies but never equaled in its uniqueness and reliability.
PowerCore+ is designed with the highest quality battery cells from Panasonic to ensure superior performance and safety. This is the one reason why Anker offers unmatched reliability with more power in their cells. It’s also true that Panasonic is one of Tesla’s battery cell supplier due to its reliability and technology behind it.
PowerCore+ mini Specs:
- Capacity: 3350 mAh / 12.06 Wh
- Output: 5V / 1A
- Input: 5V / 1A
- Weight: 3oz / 80g
- Size: 3.7 x 0.9 x 0.9in / 95 x 23 x 23mm
- Led indicator to show you how much power is left
- MultiProtect Safety System: Surge protection, short circuit protection, and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
- PowerIQ amp-adjustment technology which intelligently identifies your device for faster charge capability.
- Compatibility: powerCore+ Mini is compatible with Apple and Android smartphones, tablets and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, LG G2, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices. Generally, it works on most smartphone devices.
Anker also offers other great products in line with powerCore+. It places itself as one of the successful companies when it comes to customer satisfaction in what they offer.