Top Android Games By Time Spent , India in 2016 Q2
The top 1o most user engaged and more time spend top 10 android game statiscs has be released by app annie today.
1. Clash of Clans
This is not surprise. Supercell owned clash of clans hits the rank 1. clash of clans is an all time best android multiplayer game ever since its launch . Supercell have brought some of really good features including:
● Battle with players worldwide and take their Trophies
● Join together with other players to form the ultimate Clan
● Fight against rival Clans in epic Clan Wars
● Build 20 unique units with multiple levels of upgrades
● Discover your favorite attacking army from countless combinations of troops, spells, Heroes and Clan reinforcements
● Defend your village with a multitude of Cannons, Towers, Mortars, Bombs, Traps and Walls
● Fight against the Goblin King in a campaign through the realm
This allows all users to be engaged in the game for most of the time across a variety of ages.
2. Candy Crush Saga
When it first launched a year ago, it was too easy to overlook Candy Crush Saga. This free Match-3 game looked like Bejeweled with a Candyland makeover, but after a year of topping the App Store charts, we couldn’t ignore Candy Crush any longer. Here’s our long-overdue analysis of how Candy Crush has crushed the competition to become one of iOS’s biggest moneymakers top.
The secret of Candy Crush’s appeal is in its novel monetization system, which rewards patience by giving players an extra life every half an hour, up to five total. This allows players to start playing the game for free, trip up on challenging levels, and then either wait to resume playing, or pay to continue. You can also send out requests for extra lives to your Facebook friends, which allows the game to spread virally across social media.
3. Clash royale
Reviewing these mega-releases always feels like a bit of formality, as if you’ve paid any attention to the mobile gaming scene over the last few months, you probably already and have been playing the soft launched version of Clash Royale , if for no reason other than to see what all the fuss is about. Well, the game officially launched worldwide early this morning along side the biggest Apple feature we’ve ever seen in App Store history, and when you combine
Supercell’s penchant for huge blown-out advertising campaigns, I’m guessing it won’t be long until they start blasting all available airwaves with celebrity-packed Clash Royale TV commercials. The good news is the game itself is absolutely phenomenal, and much like Clash of Clans . will undoubtedly summon a veritable tsunami of copycats and highly “inspired” spinoffs… Which might not necessarily be the worst thing, as the combination of genres and game play mechanics in Clash Royale actually works incredibly well for a mobile game.
4.Doodle Army 2
Doodle Army 2: Mini Militia or DA2 is rising through the charts on both the android and ios application markets. At the time of writing, it was the 12th most trending game on Play Store and 15th in the free applications list in all categories on the App Store.
5.Candy Crush Soda Saga
Play Candy Crush Soda Saga ! It’s a new fizzy adventure that will instantly quench your thirst for fun! Join Kimmy as she goes in search of her sister Tiffi in this brand new game with new candies, new modes and new challenges to test your puzzling skills. It’s Sodalicious!
Hay Day is a freemium mobile farming game developed and published by Supercell. Hay Day was released for iOS on June 21, 2012 and Android on November 20, 2013
7. 8 BALL POOL
The World’s #1 Pool game – now on Android!. Play with friends! . Play the hit Miniclip 8 Ball Pool game on your mobile and become the best!
Play Teen Patti LIVE and compete with your friends and players around the world!
Get 1,00,000 FREE CHIPS on download. Play variations!!
Now try our new game mode 6 Patti! DOuble the cards , double the fun.
6 Patti is a game of strategy. This game requires lot of attention and use of memory. Decide what three cards you want to play out of six.. The win amount is 5 times the stake.
Parents need to know that Subway Surfers is an endless-runner game, much like temple run, but one that is much more lighthearted. Set in a train yard, players can run into oncoming trains, but no blood or gore is shown — and collisions with obstacles just results in you being caught by the guard. Players on iOS devices can share high scores via the Game Center social network, but participation is optional.
10.World Cricket Championship 2
- 45+ different batting shots, including the most wanted Helicopter shot, Dil-Scoop, Upper-cut etc.,
- Enjoy the Blitz Tournament for top free!
- The much awaited Autoplay mode for bowling and batting!
- Electrifying fielding with stunning diving catches & quick throws to surprise the opponent.
- Challenging AI opponent
- Realistic ball physics which responds to the pitch (Dead, Dusty, Green)
- Player attributes – Players gain extra skills for consistent performance and this enables them to improve progressively
- 18 different international teams, 10 domestic teams. More than 4 tournaments including World Cup, World T20 Cup, Blitz Tournament and ODI Series. Test Cricket will soon feature in this mode!!
- The Gangs of Cricket mode where the user can form gangs and compete in challenges.
- The Open Challenge Mode enables the user to challenge other gamers.
- Batsman may get injured for poor shot selection.