OnePlus 3 is a great device. But, that doesn’t mean it has no issues. OnePlus 3 came with its own issues and the makers acted fast on it. The Chinese firm has released an Oxygen OS 3.2.0 update to the flagship killer which addresses its most talked about RAM management issue.
Not only the RAM management but also it’s display was marked by the users for a re-view. The Optic AMOLED as mentioned by the company, boosts colors more than usual. The update encapsulates sRGB mode to tackle those who want natural coloring.
Oxygen OS 3.2.0 Highlights
According to an official blog post on OnePlus forum, The update highlights are:
- Enabled sRGB mode in developer options.
- Improved RAM management.
- Improved GPS performance.
- Enhanced audio playback quality.
- Updated custom icon packs.
- Fixed some issues with notifications.
- Improved camera quality/functionality.
- Fixed some issues in Gallery.
- Implemented latest Google security patches.
- Fixed bugs in Clock/Music apps.
The official said that they will reach 100% coverage with in 48 hours of launching.
The sRGB and 6GB full RAM will be available to users as they requested, once the update and the apps stay in RAM as long as possible. Information on the battery would have completed the list.
The update amounts to 396 Mega Bytes which will be available in less than 2 days.