Nokia 7 unveiled this morning in China by HMD Global.
It’s glass and aluminum device powered by Snapdragon 630 chipset (Octa Core CPU) and the Adreno 508 Graphics Processor Unit (GPU).
Nokia 7 specs:
- 2-inch LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 Full HD
- Comes in two versions. One has a 4GB of RAM with a price tag of ¥2,499 and the second versions come with a 6GB RAM with a price tag of ¥2,699.
- Both models come with a 64GB of expandable internal storage
- 16MP of camera with aperture of f/1.8
- Front camera of 5MP for selfies and video chats. Another cool feature is the Dual-sight feature which allows users to take videos and pictures using both the back and front camera simultaneously (Bothies)
- 3000mAh battery
- 5mm earphone jack
- Runs on android Nougat which is upgraded to Android 8.0 Oreo according to the company
Nokia 7 is exclusive to the Chinese market, and it will be launched in China on October 24th.