Panasonic Eluga X1 is the name of the new mid-high-end smartphone presented today by Panasonic, also available in Pro version with more RAM and internal memory available. Both devices integrate the proprietary AI Sense technology for facial release in less than half a second even in low light conditions.
The operating system is Android version 8.1 Oreo, while the 6.18″ curved 2.5D display has FullHD+ resolution and is protected by a glass Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
Panasonic Eluga X1 / X1 Pro Specs
The following are the main technical specifications.
- Dimensions: 155 x 75.5 x 7.85 mm for 195 grams
- Android 8.1 Oreo operating system
- Display from 6.18 “FHD + 1080 x 2246 with Corning Gorilla Glass
- Processor MediaTek Helio P60 at 12nm @ 2GHz
- GPU ARM Mali-G72 MP3
- 4 / 64GB / 6 / 128GB for the Pro version
- MicroSD slot up to 256GB
- Dual SIM
- 4G LTE connectivity, 802.11 b / g / n WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- Fingerprint sensor
- AI Sense for the facial release
- 16MP front camera
- Rear camera: 16 + 5MP
- 3000mAh battery (wireless charging on X1 Pro)
Panasonic Eluga X1 and X1 Pro product pictures
Panasonic Eluga X1 and X1 Pro will be available initially in India from October 10 in Silver and Dark Gray respectively at 22.990 INR (€ 270) and 26.990 INR (€ 317).