Readboy W8 smartwatch
At Mobile World Congress Shanghai, Qualcomm Technologies with Zhongshan Readboy Electronics Co. Ltd, One of the Largest Children’s Learning Companies, announced the W8, a Readboy’s latest 4G kids learning smartwatch based on the Snapdragon Wear 2100 platform.
Readboy W8 is a unique smartwatch for kids that combines communication capabilities with fun learning experiences. In addition to voice calls and messaging, kids can easily interact with Readboy W8 smartwatch by asking questions, and the watch answers back using a knowledge base of over 100,000 fundamental questions and answers.
Readboy W8 smartwatch can also teach kids fundamental language skills in Chinese and English, sing songs and narrate stories. furthermore, Readboy W8 smartwatch has an embedded 2-megapixel camera that provides kids with the ability to share images.
Features and specifications
- It’s powered by Snapdragon Wear 2100 platform
- supports 4G connectivity
- 39” AMOLED
- High definition 2-megapixel camera
- 4G multi-mode with support for GSM, WCDMA, FDD-LTE, TDD-LTE, and CDMA
- A wide range of indoor and outdoor location technologies for positioning
- 512MB LPDDR3 memory and 4GB eMMC storage
- G-sensor and PPG sensor
Readboy W8 smartwatch is expected to be available in China in September 2017.