Blackview company introduced a new long-playing smartphone P10000 Pro with a battery capacity of 11000 mAh. According to the manufacturer, one charge is enough for a week of use or up to 50 days of standby time. The device supports fast charging technology Pump Express 4.0 and charges for 2.5 hours for a full battery. Blackview P10000 Pro is available in two versions: with a back cover made of glass or leather. As part of the start of sales from April 2 to 9, a discount of 2,000 rubles is applied to the smartphone.
Blackview P10000 Pro received a large 6-inch display from Sharp with an aspect ratio of 18: 9 and thin frames. In addition to a capacious battery and a large display, the gadget is equipped with four cameras. On the back, there are modules with a resolution of 16 and 0.3 Mp, and in front – at 13 and 0.3 Mp. The second sensor is used to analyze the depth of the image and create images with a blurred background.
An extravagant battery of the device would not be very useful if it took several days to charge, so it’s nice that Blackview also says that the P10000 Pro will be equipped with a USB Type-C port with a 5V / 5A charger that should charge the device after 2 hours, 25 minutes.
It is said that the P10000 Pro can last up to 50 days on a single charge. It will be available in two versions: one in the skin and the other in the glass.
Specifications Blackview P10000 Pro
- 6-inch display with a resolution of 2160×1080 (18:9);
- 8-core processor MediaTek Helio P23, running at a clock speed of 2.5 GHz;
- graphic accelerator Mali G71-MP2;
- 4 GB of RAM;
- 64GB internal memory with expandability;
- dual main camera with a sensor for 16 (Sony IMX298) and 0.3 megapixels;
- Dual front camera with a sensor at 13 and 0.3 Mp;
- battery capacity 11 000 mAh with support for fast charging technology Pump Express 4.0;
- two SIM card slots;
- support 4G LTE;
- fingerprint scanner + face scanner;
- USB Type-C connector (USB 2.0);
- Android 7.1 with an upgrade to Android 8.1.
The official price of a smartphone is about $235. As part of the start of sales, the Blackview P10000 Pro is available at a 14% discount.
Ikechukwu Onu is a writer, front-end dev, and digital junkie with a profound interest in all things tech. When not reviewing gadgets or apps, he enjoys contributing in groups and forums, tinkering with websites, and hanging out with friends.